Thursday, 27 April 2017

Evaluation: What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


My text is aimed at a mass audience. I would choose a publisher who publishes music magazines that aren't just based around one music genre and aren't just about the popular chart music. The publisher has to want to publish magazines that are quite unique and very different styles to the most popular magazines you see nowadays. I think there would be a gap in the market for my publication because it's quite different to usual magazines published so there needs to be magazines that don't look like every other magazine out there. A publisher who I think would publish my magazine is 'Bauer' as they publish the popular magazine 'Mojo' which is not just aimed at one music genre like mine and 'Mojo' is quite different to many music magazines such as 'Billboard' and 'Q'

No comments:

Post a Comment