Both covers look 'current' and I like the minimalist style to a degree. However, I feel it looks more like a lifestyle magazine at the moment; it needs to be more music focused. Next steps: - Experiment with further images for your front cover to make it clear to the audience it's a music magazine. I'm not entirely sure what the genre is at this point either, so this needs to be apparent. Ensure you have some sell lines. Please upload drafts of contents and DPS as soon as you can. Mrs Waller
Both covers look 'current' and I like the minimalist style to a degree. However, I feel it looks more like a lifestyle magazine at the moment; it needs to be more music focused.
ReplyDeleteNext steps:
- Experiment with further images for your front cover to make it clear to the audience it's a music magazine. I'm not entirely sure what the genre is at this point either, so this needs to be apparent. Ensure you have some sell lines.
Please upload drafts of contents and DPS as soon as you can.
Mrs Waller